- lb italian sausage
- lb penne pasta
- 1 can pesto
- 8 oz half/half
- 1 can pepadew
- 8 oz parmesean Inexpensive
- 8 iz oarmesean shaved (good stuff)
- open up sausage links with a knife (or squeeze out of tube into skillet and sautee up using medium heat *try and break up into smaller sizes
- boil pasta - use salt (about a T) in your water to give a bit of flavor - cook for 8-9 minutes to al dente meaning tender but still firm to the bite.
- once sausage has cleared the "pink" phase you can add your pesto and cream
- NOTE: If you want other items such as this - Broccoli / Onion / Peppers (red, yellow, green / pine nuts (you can cook these ahead of time and set them aside
words under here.